Business Application Development
Supply Chain Management
A Supply Chain is a system of inter-connected processes and activities that enables the transition of raw materials into finished products. The system consists of organizations, people, technology, activities, information and resources.
It refers to the entire network of companies that play a part in the product lifecycle from design, production and delivery to service of products.
BlazeDream has explored and worked in the Supply Chain Management domain. We have identified the advantages and challenges of a Supply Chain management system. Supply Chain Management has advantages for each entity in the network. Whether they are customers, suppliers, producers, the system has its benefits for every group.
- A well structured supply chain enables the dealers and vendors to analyze the demand and supply of products and services.
- Supply Chain Management serves as an effective tool for business organizations to collaborate with their partners and ensure prompt response to their needs.
- A healthy sharing of sales information amongst all entities in the supply chain becomes possible.Content management services are included in all the portals developed by us, facilitating data management.
- Business organizations harness the loyalty of customers, shareholders and employees with the help of a good Supply Chain Management system.
- Customers get a wider choice of products through a good Supply Chain Management system.Inclusion of applications that enhance user-experience for a variety of associated users and provide administrative support to the IT department of the organization.
Our Supply Chain Management solution includes
- Purchase Order Management
- Employ skilled managers
- Air Freight, Sea Freight & Road Freight Management
- Individual Consignee Consignment Tracking
- Document generation through Email,PDF & Printing
- Customer & Vendor Management
- Overseas Agent Management
- Automatic Price Calculation for Rates,Costs & Settlements
- Carrier Management
- Invoicing & Job Costing
- Track & Trace
- Quotation Management & Contract Management
- Reporting and KPIs
- Multimodal & Intermodal
- Barcode Enabled
- Event & Workflow management
- Consignment Delivery Management
Some of the challenges faced by Supply Chain Management system are,
- Intense cost pressure faced by the manufacturers
- Hitches in managing a global supply chain
- Difficulty in establishing additional manufacturing footprints
- Identification of the right partners.
However, we at BlazeDream have proven that a business organization can derive maximum advantage and minimize the challenges by using appropriate technology based solutions. Tracking information about demand, supply, manufacturing status, logistics and distribution and data about supply chain partners are crucial.