We are aware of the fact that world is becoming smarter with the usage of mobile devices which gets them a profound solution for the diverse requirements, on the go.
Worldwide, 85% of the users go for mobile Internet where around 86 million people are looking for local business information on their mobile devices on the move. It has also been estimated that by 2016, there would be nearly 1 billion Smart Phone & Tablet users.
To lead in the business race, mobile presence became an elemental quality. Thus mobile applications assist you to reach millions of customers across the globe, on the go.
Benefits of Mobile Solutions to leverage your Business
– Mobile Apps helps the companies/ organizations to stay connected with the clients & customers
– It increases your brand visibility across mobile devices
– It augments the presence and accessibility of your products/ services among customers
– Mobile apps are better solution instead of getting stuck in spam folders
– Connect with your on-the-go consumers and scale up the sell-through
Apps that are simply engaging contribute more to the business.
– Bestow your end-users, easy access to the inventory searches
– Offer Real-time location based enterprise apps
– ‘Push Notifications’ of special events, launches and any other updates
– One-touch access to the contact information
– Near Me Alerts – End-users will receive coupons & messages automatically when they walk or drive in and around your stores
– Free one-on-one Chat
– Directions to your nearby locations
– Embedded QR Code Scanner
Whatever your business may be, make an inevitable pitch!
– Malls, Cinema theaters, Theme Parks
– School, college, institutions
– Banks & Finance
– Travel apps
– Apps to Rent or hire houses
– Online booking, recharging apps
– Entertainment (Sports, TV, Films, Actors, Music)apps
– Apps for start ups, Entrepreneur
– Online shopping apps
– Corporate apps
– Hospitals, clinics, diagnostic centers
– Job portal apps
It took nearly a decade for Smart Phone to reach 40 million users whereas Tablet took only two years to reach the same. By the end of 2013, Tablet market to reach 190.9 million from its previous year forecast of 172.4m units. More than 80% of tablet users stated that tablets have improved their work-life balance. Tablet based e-commerce business are emerging rapidly hence, it will be good for your business to have mobile solutions exclusive for tablets.