Joomla, the award winning open source CMS (Content Management System) that is written using PHP scripting language and uses MySQL as the database. It can be used to easily manage every aspect of website and includes features like page caching, RSS feeds, news flashes, blogs, polls, search, and support for language internationalization.
Blazedream is employed with an intuitive web development team of Joomla developers who completely understand the inner workings of Joomla and capable of customizing the Joomla components, modules, extensions and recommends the one that matches the client needs. We are providing the unique service to our clients in great expertise and professional environment. Our Joomla customization helps the client to save money, valuable time and addition of more features to their current websites. Due to its flexible, simple, elegant, customizable and powerful properties, it is a popular system in web development solutions.
Joomla Features Includes:
- User Management – The registration system allows users to configure the personal options with multiple protocols support.
- Media Manager – This tool easily manages the media files or folders and integrated into the article editor tool to grab images and other files at any time.
- Language Manager – International support for many world languages are possible.
- Banner Management – Helps to easily set banners for the website. Once campaigns and banners are added, the user can set impression numbers, special URLs and more.
- Contact Management – Support multiple contact forms and helps users to find the right person and their contact information.
- Polls – Find more information about users, just by creating polls with multiple options.
- Search – Help users to navigate the most popular search items and provide admin with search statistics.
- Web Link Management – Provides excellent link resource management solution for website users
- Content Management – Joomla’s simplified three tiered system of articles enables the user to organize the content in any way they want. The users can rate articles, email to friends and automatically save as PDF.
- Syndication and Newsfeed Management – It’s easy to syndicate site content allowing users to subscribe in their favorite RSS reader.
- Menu Manager – Allows users to create many menus and menu items as they need.
- Template Management – Joomla open source templates help the webmaster to customize the website look exactly the way they want.
- Integrated Help System – The integrated help system assist users to find they want.
- Powerful Extensibility – Joomla powerful extension directors offer users with thousands of features to enhance joomla as per their needs.
- The web developer can create own dynamically created content menus
- Upload MS Word, MS Excel and Acrobat PDF documents for online viewing
- Manage header, footer and side banners
- Manage multimedia flash, jpg, gif, bmp and png images
- Make search engine friendly URLs
- Manage build-in content syndication (RSS)
- Manage users with special access levels