Whether you run a small or a big firm, you should consider investing in SEO. SEO offers great perks such as business visibility, branding, more web traffic, a high ROI, credibility, and insight into customer behavior.
Benefits on Investing in SEO
- Good Profitability ratio and Return on Investment (ROI)
- Investing on best SEO strategy is always better than pay-per-click campaigns. SEO Result will be long-lasting.
- Increase in click-through-rate and conversion rate.
- A profitable way to improve your business with strong online presence
- Huge increase in web-traffic
In order to get good ranking and to attract customer trafficking to your site, competitor analysis is very essential, several strategic tool that analyzes SEO metrics of different URLs, providing important information about your competitor, this is one of the main reasons, that e-commerce merchants cannot improve the search engine visibility of their websites.
Factors Affecting SEO:
- Google Page Rank:
This is how high Google ranks a site (authority) based on many of the factors below and others and it rises over time and with good SEO. As the numbers get higher, the jump from one to the next becomes much harder, Page rank goes from 0-10. Your website should be ranked on top search engines such as Google, Yahoo, and Bing etc.
- Domain age:
This is how long the site has been on the web – the longer the better
- Number of pages indexed by Google:
How many pages the site has that Google has been able to index
- Links to the home page:
Inbound links from other sites especially authority sites and how many of those links have keywords in them
- Links to all the pages of the site
It Links all the web pagesof your site,in order to achieve ranking to your website.
- High Authority links:
Especially government and educational sites
Number of online directories, especially authority directories – the site is listed in
- Having a sitemap that helps Google to index your site
- On-page SEO factors such as keywords in the web address, the title, description and headers etc.
SEO goals are quite simple and straight its main areas of concern are Security, Choice, Quality and Speed and therefore you are assured of results that meet the highest quality standards, you can analyze and find your own relevant, high-traffic, low-competition keywords.