While you are concentrating on your Keywords, Meta tags and Content to boost your web traffic, search engine rankings and leads, you are actually missing out an integral element for better online presence- Photography. So you should understand that web design and photography go hand in hand.
“A picture is worth a thousand words”.
When the question comes to propagating your message or promoting your brand, designers believe the images have the power to do it quickly and efficiently.
So how to play with images?
- High quality photography can have undeniable impact on your website presence. So this is the reason, why today millions of websites have a single large image with minimal text in their home page, to explain the power of photography. So without overloading your websites with contents, feature stunning images as the central element of your website. So you can hire professional designers and photographers to create enticing and compelling images for your website.
- You can also play with the new, hover feature in your website. By displaying interactive images when the user hover’s over an image, you can significantly increase your site visitors.
- Designers also utilize a new effect, to display a group of images at one place. This new feature is grid galleries, which is used to display a large number of photographs that your visitors can scroll through easily.
- Good images can also bring great benefits for your website’s SEO. Websites containing high quality images with relevant contents get more than views than those that are purely content based.
- High quality images can also propagate your services better and also help build strong trust with your online audience. Thus high resolution images can help you to market your products efficiently online.
Images can provide greater understanding of what is discussed in your site. So make sure you take advantage of these photography techniques along with compelling content for your website.