“Article title” is the significant impact for the success of the article. The first 3 – 5 words of the title imply how dramatically it increases/creates traffic for an article generated to a website. Though the author writes the world’s best article with a poor title, the potential traffic for the article will not be that much. Ensure that the titles are keyword rich and business oriented which helps the article to achieve maximum readership and exposure. Discover the best ways to quickly and easily improve the overall performance of the article.
Just think how to create article titles that drive massive traffic for a site.
- Use keyword research tools like Google insight, Google suggest, wordtracker.com, keyworddiscovery.com and goodkeywords.com.
- Find words or phrases that give high search volume and include those keyword phrases in your article title.
- Use business oriented keywords
- Focus the middle-to-long keyword tails
- Just think about the targeted audience for whom you are writing the article.
- Don’t use special characters in the title
- Avoid keyword stuffing
- First set title for the article and then start writing
As you begin writing the next set of high quality original articles, try to spend some time in writing the article titles first. Follow the guidelines and make sure that the first 3-5 words of the title derive traffic to your article.