CakePHP is an open source web application framework written in PHP, created after the concept of Ruby on Rails. The framework is for PHP which uses commonly known design patterns like ActiveRecord, association data mapping, front controller and MVC.
- No configuration – No configuration is required, set up the database
- Extremely simple – cakePHP is extremely simple to use
- It’s compactable with the versions 4 and 5 of PHP.
- Incorporated CRUD for data source interaction
- Application scaffolding
- MVC architecture
- Data sanitization, internationalization, built in validation and localization
- To minimize development time, various behaviors, components and helpers are their.
- Unit testing using SimpleTest framework is available in cakePHP version 1.2.
- Whether you are a seasoned object oriented programmer or beginner, you feel more comfortable with cakePHP.